Join Our Family!
Enjoy what you do and the people you work with!
Rocky Mountain Sewer-jet, Inc. is a premier provider of full service sewer inspection, drain cleaning and repair in the Denver metro area. We are a small, family-owned company consisting of highly trained technicians dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs in the sewer and drain cleaning industry. Utilizing the latest technologies, combined with our extensive knowledge and experience, we routinely handle the toughest jobs where others have failed.
Our goal at Rocky Mountain Sewer-jet has been the same since our inception in 1993: To provide our customers with the industry’s latest technologies at a fair price. Now combine that with our eagerness to take on jobs where our competition has failed to succeed and you have our company’s mission.
We provide honest communication, without commission sales tactics from our service techs, or the pressure of fear based up-sales. Our intention is simply to gain our customers trust and maintain that trust with integrity and reliability.
We are Hiring Experienced Drain Technicians
Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Technicians perform tasks providing general plumbing / drain cleaning services. This may include utilizing a variety of machines: cable/ blade, hydro-jetter, or sewer camera / video inspection. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes or businesses by selling services and products necessary to complete / prevent additional damage. Our technician will utilize customer service skills when interacting with clients on job-site.
- Valid driver’s license. Must have a clean MVR and driving record
- High school diploma / GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, and drug-free
- Plumbing license a plus but not required
- Drain cleaning experience (1-3 years)
- High pressure hydro-jetter experience preferred
- Sewer camera / video inspection service preferred
- Knowledge of drain systems: sanitary, storm, and commercial
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose complex drain issues
- Commercial and residential experience
- With us you are a salaried employee, not a 1099 (contract) employee
- Great pay package
- Five day work week
- Company provided truck (gas and maintenance included)
- Company provided uniforms
- Company provided tools and equipment
- Company healthcare
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal time
- Paid holidays – 7 total
- Understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, co-workers
- Be punctual for work each day
- Participate in all company / tech meetings
- Turn in and complete all required paperwork by company policy standards
- Operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Adhere to instructions from supervisors and managers
- Perform service on problem drain lines utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques
- Keep equipment, tools, and truck in clean working order